You need an interview to complete the CalFresh application process. This is your appointment letter for your interview.
■ You have a telephone CalFresh interview appointment. If you prefer to be interviewed in person, please call the
county at the number above for an appointment.
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
ALTERNATIVE PHONE NUMBER:
We will call you at the phone number provided above. If the number is not correct, you must call us and provide a number
where you can be reached for your interview. It is very important that we are able to reach you. You may also want to
provide an alternative phone number where you can be reached. County phone numbers may be blocked. If your phone
does not accept blocked numbers, you may miss the phone call for your telephone interview, and your benefits may be
delayed. If you miss your scheduled interview you will have to reschedule your interview. Call the county at the number
above or go to the office address listed above to reschedule your interview.
■ You have a face-to-face CalFresh interview appointment.
COUNTY OFFICE NAME:
COUNTY OFFICE ADDRESS
● Failure to complete this interview may result in a delay of benefits or denial of your application for CalFresh benefits.
● If you do not keep the scheduled appointment, it is your responsibility to reschedule it.
● To change your appointment, please contact the county.
● Required verification must be turned in within 10 days of the county asking for it.
● Please tell the county if you need help getting this information. The county can help you get it.
● If you fail to complete your interview within 30 days from your application’s filing date, you will receive a denial notice
and you will need to reapply.
CF 29A (2/14) RECOMMENDED FORM