BMO electronic Business Account Deposit Slip is for deposits made at branches and
ATMs. Incomplete deposit slips can result in deposits not being processed.
If this deposit slip is used for Around the Clock Deposit service:
• It must contain the Name of Account, Date, and Transit and Account Number and be
completed, as indicated below.
• Once completed and printed, the deposit slip must be cut to the size indicated on the
form, before depositing in the Around the Clock Depository.
How to complete your electronic Business Account Deposit Slip:
1. Complete ALL mandatory fields on the top left and right sides of Deposit Slip:
• Name of Account
• Transit and Account Number
2. On the left side of the Deposit Slip, complete:
• The Cheque Identification (i.e. Name on Cheque and/or Cheque
Number) with corresponding dollar amount
• Enter the total number of cheques listed on the deposit slip in the “# of
3. On the right side of the Deposit Slip, add the total amount of Cash, Coins, and
MasterCard as it appears in the deposit
Note: The form will automatically calculate Subtotal and Total fields.
4. Print copies of the completed Deposit Slip, one for your records and one
to be submitted with the deposit. Initial both copies of the Deposit Slip in the
Depositor’s box located at the top right corner.