Budget Adjustment Type:
One-time (This FY Only)
Date of Request
Increase Budget Decrease Budget
Fund Dept (Org) Account Program Activity (+) = To (-) = From
Budget Transfers Guidelines: The Restricted Funds and Unrestricted General Funds can not be inter-mingled
* Turn in completed form to Accounting either hard copy or scanned copy via email to Lisa Saunders @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) A budget transfer moves available funds from one budget number to another. This should occur before the expenditure in
anticipation of spending needs. In other words, If a budget is insufficient for your needs a budget transfer is needed
before you can make your purchase.
2) The transfer amount can not exceed the available balance in the account.
3) If a budget request involves transferring funds between major objects it requires Dean approval, and will be taken to the
next Board meeting for approval.
4) To expedite this request all applicable information above needs to be completed.
5) Budget transfer requests are subject to audit approval before being processed.
Budget Transfer Authorization Form