Terms and conditions
1. All bookings will be organised via the Physical Activity Development
Officer (Participation and Sport) at Blaby District Council on 0116 272
7707/0116 272 7703 or alternatively by emailing a request to
Nathan.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bookings are for the loan of the delivery, equipment and installation
3. Bookings are subject to the availability of the equipment and installation
4. Equipment use is not permitted outside the agreed hours i.e. the booking
period as the equipment will not be able to stay past the agreed time
5. Cancellation of the booking must be received at least 14 days in advance
of the required date of booking otherwise the £50 deposit (+ VAT at
standard rate) will not be refunded.
6. Cancellation of the booking must be received at least 2 hours prior to the
start of the session if you wish to cancel due to inclement weather
otherwise we will assume the session is taking place and provide our
service as normal and you will be invoiced for the full amount.
7. Persistent cancellation or failure to provide the required information will
result in the organisation being prohibited from future loan of the
8. We reserve the right to cancel your booking without being liable for any
inconvenience/expense occurred by your organisation, although this
course of action would ultimately be taken as a last resort
9. Please note that public liability insurance is in place, in the event of injury
caused as a result of the use of the event equipment. Blaby District
Council accept full responsibility for the delivery of any Event Equipment.
10.A Event Hire Disclaimer must be completed and signed by a parent
(18+) for any young person under the age of 16 using the bubble
football. Electronic copies of the disclaimer will be sent out to anyone
who makes a booking in advance of the session/s. We also bring blank
copies of this form to every session.
11.All bookings are subject to a site visit to ensure the venue is suitable.
This will include the size and access to the venue as well as the
suitability of the ground in which the equipment will be going on.