Kirtland Community College
IRESA CTE Automotive Program
The purpose of this agreement is to facilitate the transition of students from high school
Occupational and/or Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs offered at Iosco Regional
Educational Service Agency (IRESA) to college degrees and certificates at Kirtland Community College
General Conditions & Requirements:
1. Student must apply for Articulated Credit at Kirtland Community College within two years of
high school graduation.
2. Student must complete the Articulated Credit Application/Verification form, gather necessary
documentation, obtain appropriate signatures, and request that the career technical center/high
school send the form and documentation to Kirtland Community College Registrar’s office.
3. Student must complete secondary career technical education course competencies with a “B”
or better final grade. (The grade can be established by the department).
4. The student must complete all segments of the CTE program to be eligible for articulated
5. Articulated credit will be applied to a transcript on evaluation of required documentation and
application to the college.
ichigan Career Pathway: Transportation
Perkins Approved: True
Federal Career Cluster (Secondary): Transportation
State approved Secondary Program: