Kirtland Community College
COOR ISD CTE Program
The purpose of this agreement is to facilitate the transition of students from high school
Occupational and/or Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs offered at COOR ISD to college
degrees and certificates at Kirtland Community College (KCC).
General Conditions & Requirements:
1. Student must apply for Articulated Credit at Kirtland Community College within two years of
high school graduation.
2. Student must complete the Articulated Credit Application/Verification form, gather necessary
documentation, obtain appropriate signatures, and request that the career technical center/high
school send the form and documentation to Kirtland Community College Registrar’s office.
3. Student must complete secondary career technical education course competencies with a “B”
or better final grade. (The grade can be established by the department).
4. The student must complete all segments of the CTE program to be eligible for articulated
5. Articulated credit will be applied to a transcript on evaluation of required documentation and
application to the college.
Special Conditions & Requirements:
1. The student must provide a portfolio for review by a KCC art instructor for evaluation. Once
portfolio is reviewed, the student may be eligible for other art credit besides Studio Art Elective.
Student may not be granted articulation until portfolio is approved by instructor.
Michigan Career Pathway: Information Technology Perkins Approved: True
Secondary: Digital/Multimedia and Information Resource Design Transmission Installation
Federal Career Cluster (Secondary): Information Technology
State approved Secondary Program: