Kirtland Community College
COOR ISD CTE Program
The purpose of this agreement is to facilitate the transition of students from high school
Occupational and/or Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs offered at COOR ISD to college
degrees and certificates at Kirtland Community College (KCC).
General Conditions & Requirements:
1. Student must apply for Articulated Credit at Kirtland Community College within two years of high school
2. Student must complete the Articulated Credit Application/Verification form, gather necessary
documentation, obtain appropriate signatures, and request that the career technical center/high school
send the form and documentation to Kirtland Community College Registrar’s office.
3. Student must complete secondary career technical education course competencies with a “B” or better
final grade. (The grade can be established by the department).
4. The student must complete all segments of the CTE program to be eligible for articulated credit.
5. Articulated credit will be applied to a transcript on evaluation of required documentation and application
to the college.
Special Conditions & Requirements:
Students must demonstrate:
1. WLD 11000 – OFC – 6 inch Cut
2. WLD 11000 – SMAW – 6 inch 1F Tee
3. WLD 11000 – GMAW – 6 inch 1F Tee
Michigan Career Pathway: Manufacturing
Perkins Approved: True Secondary: Welding, Brazing & Soldering
Federal Career Cluster (Secondary): Manufacturing
State approved Secondary Program: