Page 1 of 1
The Options Workplace Pension Trust
Automatic Enrolment - Opt Out Request
Options UK Personal Pensions LLP, company no. OC345142 and Options Corporate Pensions UK Ltd,
company no. 09358998. Registered in England & Wales: 1st Floor Lakeside House, Shirwell Crescent,
Furzton Lake, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK4 1GA. Options UK Personal Pensions LLP is authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 501747. Options Corporate Pensions UK Ltd is
regulated by The Pensions Regulator.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
OPTIONS CORPORATE PENSIONS UK LTD
Floor Lakeside House,
Shirwell Crescent, Furzton Lake,
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK4 1GA.
T: +44 (0) 330 124 1510
What you need to know
• Your Employer cannot ask you or force you to opt out.
• If you are asked or forced to opt out, you can tell The Pensions Regulator – see www.tpr.gov.uk
If you change your mind, you may be able to opt back in, please contact your Employer if you want to do this.
• If you stay opted out, your Employer must re-enrol you every 3 years and you will need to opt out again
at this time.
• If you change your job, your new Employer will normally put you back into pension saving straight away.
• If you have another job, your other Employer might also put you into pension saving, now or in the future.
The notice only allows you to opt out of pension saving with the Employer you name in the notice. A
separate notice must be lled out and given to any other Employer you work for, if you wish to opt out of
that Employer’s pension saving as well.
I have read and understood the above and I can conrm the following:
• I wish to opt out of pension saving with the Employer named in this request form.
• I understand that if I opt out I will lose the right to pension contributions from my Employer.
• I understand that if I opt out I may have a lower income when I retire.
I am declaring my intention to opt out of the workplace pension.
Full Name of Member
National Insurance No
Date of Birth
YOUR REQUEST TO OPT OUT
(Only valid if completed and returned to your Employer during your 30 day opt-out period)
Please only complete this form if you want to opt out of pension saving within your 30 day opt-out period.
Under automatic enrolment regulations you are able to opt out of pension saving. This request form can be used
if you decide you don’t want to remain a member of your Employer’s pension scheme and you are within the
timeframe to opt out.
Member’s Signature Date
Upon completion this form must be returned to your Employer within your 30 day opt-out period.
click to sign
click to edit