Yuba Community College District- YC
Audit Application Form
(complete one application form for EACH class)
• Students auditing a course must be eligible for admission to the College as regularly
• Students enrolling in a course for credit will have priority over students desiring to audit
the course. Auditing will be permitted only at the conclusion of the late registration
• Students auditing a course will complete an Auditor Application Form, which must be
signed by the appropriate instructor. Faculty members instructing audit eligible courses
have the right to refuse auditors.
• The completed Auditor Application Form must be filed with the Registration Office.
• A nonrefundable audit fee of $15 per unit will be payable at the time of enrollment by
students auditing a course. This fee is not covered by the CCPG fee waiver.
• Students auditing a course will not be charged the regular Enrollment Fee that is paid for
credit enrollment, and the Nonresident Tuition Fee will not apply.
• Course costs will be charged to students auditing a course where appropriate.
• Students auditing a course must purchase parking permits when needed.
• Students auditing a course must meet course prerequisites.
• No transcript of record will be maintained for audited classes.
• Students auditing a course will not be counted in enrollment-based decisions about
maintaining or canceling classes.
• No transfer from audit to credit status or the reverse will be permitted.
• Audited classes do not count toward units for any purpose, e.g., financial aid, veteran’s
benefits, full-time student status.
• Students enrolled in ten or more units will not be charged a fee for auditing up to three
units per semester.
Student’s name______________________________ ID#_________________________
CLASS TO BE AUDITED:
Instructor USE ONLY:
I authorize this student to audit my class (listed above):
Date Revised: 04/2020