Kirtland Community College
All State-Approved Career and Technical Education Programs in Michigan
e purpose of this agreement is to facilitate the transition of students from high school Occupational
and/or Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs offered at all State-Approved Career and
Technical Education Programs in Michigan to college degrees and certificates at Kirtland Community
General Conditions & Requirements:
1. Student must apply for Articulated Credit at Kirtland Community College within two years of
high school graduation.
2. Student must complete the Articulated Credit Application/Verification form, gather necessary
documentation, obtain appropriate signatures, and request that the career technical center/high
school send the form and documentation to Kirtland Community College Registrar’s office.
3. Student must complete secondary career technical education course competencies with a “B”
or better final grade. (The grade can be established by the department).
4. The student must complete all segments of the CTE program to be eligible for articulated
5. Articulated credit will be applied to a transcript on evaluation of required documentation and
application to the college.
Special Conditions & Requirements:
1. The student must provide a portfolio for review by a KCC art instructor for evaluation. Once portfolio
is reviewed, the student may be eligible for other art credit besides Studio Art Elective. Student may not
be granted articulation until portfolio is approved by instructor.
Michigan Career Pathway: Human Services
Perkins Approved: True
Secondary: Fashion Design
Federal Career Cluster (Secondary): Human Services
State approved Secondary Program: