Arizona State Personnel System
INTER-AGENCY TRANSFER REQUEST FORM
Submit this completed form to Interagency.Transfers@azdoa.gov
ALL INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL BE RETURNED TO THE AGENCY AND NOT PROCESSED
(Last, First, MI)
Last Day Worked
for Losing Agency
LOSING AGENCY INFORMATION
• Time Records and Close-out Performance Evaluations are required.
• Information required to complete this form can be located on HRIS
• The agency is responsible for entering any remaining time records for the
employee by the close of business on the last day the employee worked for
• The agency MUST NOT enter a separation action for the employee
unless the employee has a break in employment not covered by
approved leave. Moving from one agency to another agency does not
constitute a resignation from State employment.
• The agency provides the official personnel file of the employee to the
Gaining Agency within 20 days from the effective date of the employee's
• Close-out performance evaluations are required for all active State
Personnel System employees who transfer to another agency.
GAINING AGENCY INFORMATION
• The Agency must ensure the information attached to the position (Job
Code, Process Level, and Expense Account Information) is correct and
• The Agency submits the Inter-Agency Transfer Request Form to the ADOA
HRIS Inter-Agency Transfer Coordinator as soon as the agency
effective date for the transfer.
• The agency will receive notice of the completed transfer via an e-mail from
the Inter-Agency Transfer Coordinator.
• The agency enters a Job Change action on the Individual Action Form
(XP52.1) screen after the transfer has been completed and updated in
HRIS by the Inter-Agency Transfer Coordinator.
• The agency enters a REHIRE1 action on the Individual Action Form
(XP52.1) for any separated employee.
• The agency is responsible for contacting the Losing Agency to obtain the
employee's official personnel file from the Losing Agency.
Gaining Agency Contac
ASPS/HRD -FA3.16 01/28/19
LOSING AGENCY REQUIREMENTS:
tep - only applies to ADC and SD
GAINING AGENCY REQUIREMENTS:
ADOA HRUSE ONLY
Date Processed by ADOA HRIS Inter-Agency Transfer Coordinator
Remove ETE Proxy - ZS01
Remove Losing Agency E
Remove Driver Flag
Email completed forms to:
• ADOA Benefits
• Gaining Agency
• Losing Agency
ASPS/HRD - FA3.16 6/19