ARCHIVES USE BYLAW 16-0
60, SCHEDULE A Page 2 of 2
Terms and Conditions of Use
By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The City of Victoria grants the user the non-exclusive right to use the material indicated in the
Application for Permission.
2. Use of the material is limited to what is outlined in the Application for Permission.
Use of the material requires identifying each item as sourced from the City of Victoria Archives.
4. The user assumes all responsibility for use of the material under Canadian and International
copyright laws, and does not acquire any interest in the ownership of the copyright or other
rietary rights in the material.
5. Users acquiring rights to use City of Victoria Archive material on behalf of others are responsible
for informing the publisher, producer, or contractor of the extent and limitations of the rights
6. Permission is granted for a single use only.
7. Some sizing of the material is permitted but content manipulation generally is not.
8. Reproduction of the material is limited to what is necessary for your final project.
Signature of applicant Date
Signature of CVA staff Date
to the City of Victoria Archives by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ▪ Fax: 250-361-0367
▪ Mail: 1 Centennial Square, Victoria, BC V8W 1P6
Archives Licensing Agreement
City of Victoria Archives ▪ 1 Centennial Square, Victoria, BC V8W 1P6
T: 250-361-0375 ▪ F: 250-361-0367 ▪ email@example.com ▪ www.victoria.ca/archives