N244 Application notice (08.18) © Crown copyright 2018
What is your name or, if you are a legal representative, the name of your rm?
3. What order are you asking the court to make and why?
4. Have you attached a draft of the order you are applying for?
How long do you think the hearing will last?
Is this time estimate agreed by all parties?
5. How do you want to have this application dealt with?
at a hearing without a hearing
at a telephone hearing
For help in completing this form please read the
notes for guidance form N244Notes.
7. Give details of any xed trial date or period
8. What level of Judge does your hearing need?
9. Who should be served with this application?
9a. Please give the service address, (other than details of the
claimant or defendant) of any party named in question 9.
Claimant Defendant Legal Representative
Other (please specify)
2. Are you a
If you are a legal representative whom do you represent?
Name of court Claim no.
Fee account no.
Help with Fees – Ref. no.
H W F
Claimant’s name (including ref.)
Defendant’s name (including ref.)
Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses
personal information you give them when you
ll in a form: https://www.gov.uk/government/