for an Amended Federal Firearms License, mustsendordeliveracompletedcopyofsuchapplicationtotheChiefLawEnforcementOcer(CLEO)ofthelocalityin
which the new premises are located, as required by § 923(d)(1)(F)(iii).
To allow for ample processing time, it is recommended ATF Form 5300.38 be submitted as soon as the new premises location is known.
2. TYPE or PRINT with ball-point pen and provide your signature on back of form. All attached sheets must:
b. Refer to the question(s) being answered.
3. Collectors of Curios & Relics (Type 03 FFL) license holders may NOT engage in the business of buying and selling curios and relics under this license.
4. ATF Form 5300.38 must be executed (signed) by an existing responsible person (RP) on the license.
5. If you have questions relating to this application or to obtain an e-mail address for your state or district's examiner to submit your request
electronically, please contact the ATF Federal Firearms Licensing Center toll free at 1-866-662-2750.
2. Business Premises - Premises from which the FFL conducts business or from which he intends to conduct such business.
3. Change in Business Structure - A change from one business type to another (Partnership to Corporation, Individually Owned to LLC, etc.)
4. Responsible Person - In addition to a Sole Proprietor, a Responsible Person is, in the case of a corporation, partnership, or association, any
individual possessing, directly or indirectly, the power to direct or cause the direction of the management, policies, and practices of the corporation, partnership, or
Privacy Act Information
The following information is provided pursuant to Section 3 of the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a(e)(3)):
1. Authority. Solicitation of this information is authorized pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 923(a) of the Gun Control Act of 1968. Disclosure of this
2. Purpose. Todeterminetheeligibilityoftheapplicanttoobtainarearmslicense,todeterminetheownershipofthebusinessoractivity,andtodeterminethe
3. Routine Uses. The information will be used by ATF to make determinations set forth in paragraph 2. In addition, information may be disclosed to other Federal,
State, foreign, and local law enforcement and regulatory agency personnel to verify information on the application and to aid in the performance of their duties
be disclosed to members of the public in order to verify the information on the application when such disclosure is not prohibited by law.
4. Eects of Not Supplying Information Requested. Failure to supply complete information will delay processing and may result in denial of
ATF Form 5300.38
Revised August 2016
Instruction Sheet for ATF Form 5300.38
(Do not return this sheet when submitting your application)
Submit this application to: Federal Firearms Licensing Center
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, WV 25405
Fax Number Toll Free 1-866-257-2749 or (304) 616-4601
Paperwork Reduction Act
The information required by this form is in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The purpose of the information is to certify whether the operations
U.S.C. § 923).
The estimated average burden associated with this collection is 30 minutes per respondent or recordkeeper, depending on individual circumstances. Comments con-
Firearms and Explosives, Washington, DC 20226.
An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.