Policies for the Use of County Service Center Multipurpose Room
1. The seating capacity of the multipurpose room, located at the St. Johns County Service
Center Julington Creek Branch is limited to 145 people.
2. No admission charges may be made to any function held in the multipurpose room.
3. The use of the multipurpose room is limited to those agencies given prior authorization
by the St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners. Any organization interested in
reserving the meeting room must submit a request and may be required to appear before
the Board of County Commissioners. All meetings must be open to the public. The
Board of County Commissioners and staff have first option.
4. One person must assume responsibility and provide contact information when reserving
the multipurpose room. To obtain a request form, phone (904) 209-0650 or stop by the
Julington Creek Service Center Annex at 725 Flora Branch Blvd. A minimum of three
weeks advance notice is required in order to reserve the room. Please notify of any
cancellations as soon as possible, so that others may have an opportunity to utilize the
multipurpose room. All cancellations or scheduling changes should be made by calling
5. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the St. Johns County Service Center Branch and in the
multipurpose room. Light refreshments (excluding alcoholic beverages) are allowed,
provided that the users respect and maintain the area. Food and beverages shall be
confined to the multipurpose room, and are not permitted in the hallways or other
common areas of the building.
6. Users shall reasonably restrict themselves to their area, and use the proper entrances and
exits from their area. To enter or exit the room, please utilize the direct access door
located next to the main entrance of the Service Center Branch. Emergency exits may
also be located by exiting the room through the interior doors, turning left, and following
the directions to this emergency exit. Restrooms are located by exiting the multipurpose
room interior doors, turning right. Proceed through the lobby to restrooms located in the
hallway on the right.
7. Functions may be held Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 9:00pm. Functions held
after the hour of 5:30 Monday thru Friday and at any time on Saturday or Sunday will be
charged a fee in order to cover costs of security. The fees are $20 per hour, plus
applicable sales tax. For partial hours, the full hour will be charged. Payment must be
rendered at time of application in the form of a check or money order made out to the St.
Johns County Board of County Commissioners. If the application is denied, payment