Application for Neighbourhood Fund Grant3
5.2 How is the applicant contributing to the activity/project (resources, volunteers etc.)?
I/we the undersigned declare and agree to the following:
1. The information given in this application is true and correct to the best of our knowledge.
2. I/We have the authority to commit our organisation to this proposal.
3. Any funding received will be used for the activity/project for which it is approved.
4. To participate in any funding audit of the organisation by the Invercargill City Council.
5. To complete the accountability requirements and where requested provide receipts.
6. I/we understand that failure to provide accountability reports and receipts when requested will result in our forfeiting the grant and
repaying the sum to the Invercargill City Council.
7. I/we understand that our names and details about the proposal may be released to the media or appear in publicity material.
8. We understand the Invercargill City Council is bound under Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 and details
entered in this application may be released under the act.
Full name in CAPITALS: