COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF STUDENT INFORMATION
Langara College collects the information on this form under the authority of the College and Institute Act [RSBC 1996, Chapter 52, Section 41.1].
This information isneeded, andwill be used, for purposes that are consistent with activity necessary to the operation of the College and in
compliance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act [RSBC 1996, Chapter 165]. This information will be
used for admission, registration, and maintenance of your student record. Information is shared with College Advancement and the Langara
The personal information you provide on this form may be shared with the Ministry of Education and will be used to verify your British
Columbia Personal Education Number (PEN) or assign one to you. The personal information you provide and your PEN are used for authorized
statistical and research purposes only.
For questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, contact Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604.323.5241 or
the Dean of Continuing Studies at 604.323.5322.
Note 1: The application fee is non-refundable. Please refer to Langara’s refund policy, www.langara.ca, for more information.
Note 2: International students may submit electronic (scanned) copies of oﬃcial documents, including oﬃcial transcripts and graduation
document(s), unless speciﬁed otherwise in speciﬁc program requirements. All scanned documents must be in PDF format, in colour, show the
entire page, and include both sides (front and back, even if blank) of all pages. Original documents may be requested at any time. Students who
fail to provide oﬃcial documents as requested may have their application cancelled. Submied documents will not be returned.
Note 3: Students applying to LEAP do not need to supply an English language test score.
For inquiries about the Langara Homestay Program, please visit www.langara.ca/homestay to learn more.
Submit completed application form with supporting documents and correct fee:
• Online through feeportal.langara.ca (search for International Application)
In person, with cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard: Registrar and Enrolment Services (1st floor T building)
• By mail with cheque: Registrar & Enrolment Services, Langara College 100 West 49th Ave, Vancouver BC V5Y2Z6
Additional supporting documents can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, unless specified differently on program webpage. If applying to
LEAP only, please send to email@example.com.
Oﬃcial transcripts and graduation document(s) with certiﬁed English translations Note 2)
Oﬃcial score report of English language test, if applicable (Note 3)
Completed application form
Application fee (Note 1)
DECLARATION OF APPLICANT
By submiing this form I certify that a) I am the person named in “Personal Information” or that I am an agent acting on behalf of the
applicant with their permission, and b) I agree to the following:
• I understand that the Authorized Representative is permied to represent me up to and including my ﬁrst day of classes only, unless stated
otherwise on the aached Use of a Representative form (not applicable to LEAP students).
• All statements on this application and supporting documents are true and complete.
• I authorize Langara College to verify any information provided as part of this application.
• I understand that evidence of falsiﬁed documents or misrepresentation will result in the cancellation of my admission or registration.
• I understand that information about falsiﬁed documents is shared with other Canadian colleges and universities.
• I understand and acknowledge that it is my responsibility to be aware of, and comply with, all Langara College policies and procedures.
• I understand that Langara College reserves the right to request original documentation/transcripts at any time.
• In consideration of Langara College permiing me to participate in any program, I hereby release Langara College, its oﬃcers, employees,
servants, agents, contractors, and subcontractors from any and all claims and waive any and all claims I may have now or in the future against
Langara College, its oﬃcers, employees, servants, agents, contractors, and subcontractors that arise out of or are related in any way to my
involvement in any program and all associated activities.
• I agree to purchase medical insurance if needed to cover my period of study.
• Admission is subject to assessment of qualiﬁcations and availability of seats. Admission to the College does not guarantee the availability of any
Application for Admission
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Print name Date