Health Information Management Technology Degree
Application Instructions for 2020-2021
Fall Application: July 24
and Prerequisite Deadline: End of Summer
Spring Application: Nov. 16th and Prerequisite Deadline: End of Fall
Step 1: Complete the attached Health Information Management Technology Degree
Application Form. Read the instructions and application requirements
Step 2: Review your Gwinnett Technical College Transcript to confirm that all
prerequisites are accurately reflected.
To review & save your Gwinnett Technical College academic transcript to your
• Log on to gtc-web.org
• Click on “Student/Faculty Secure Area”
• User Name: FLLLLLLXXXX (F=first initial lowercase L=first 6 of last name lowercase
XXXX= last four digits of student 900 number)
• Password: Enter default (gtcmmddyy) or your customized password).
• Click on “Student Services and Financial Aid”
• Click on “Student Records”
• Click on “Academic Transcript”
• Click on “Submit”
• When you pull up your transcript in BANNER WEB right click on the page and select
print and in the destination field select SAVE AS PDF and save to your computer to
attach to your email with your application.
NOTE: If any pre-requisites have been taken at other institutions and are not reflected on
your Gwinnett Technical College transcript, please e-mail
RegistrarsOffice@GwinnettTech.edu so that any missing prerequisite issues can be corrected
well before your application and prerequisite deadline.