Rules of the Sports Tribunal of New Zealand
TITLE FIRST NAME SURNAME
DAY / MONTH / YEAR
Filing and Service Instructions
1. This application should be signed and ﬁ led with the Registrar of the Sports Tribunal at the
address given below.
2. The application should be accompanied by a copy of the applicable constitution, rules or policies
which give the Applicant the basis for applying for provisional suspension.
3. A copy of this application and supporting documents is to be served on the NSO or on Drug Free
Sport New Zealand (If Drug Free Sport New Zealand is not the applicant).
4. The Applicant is to personally serve a copy of this application and attachments on the Athlete
as soon as practical after the original has been ﬁ led with the Tribunal and will forthwith after
service forward to the Tribunal Notice of Service on the form attached.
5. The Tribunal has the right to hear such an application, notwithstanding that service has not been
affected on the athlete.
PO Box 3338
Ph: 0800 55 66 80
Fax: 0800 55 66 81
If so please provide details of those sports below:
If known, please provide details of the athlete’s sporting commitments over the next 6 months below:
Please provide any other information you think may be relevant about the athlete’s sporting activities:
by signing this application certiﬁ es that the signatory is authorised to sign this application on behalf of