High School Non-PSEO Enrollment
This form (and documents) must be submitted at least
2 weeks prior to the start of the class you wish you take.
Admission and Outreach Office
North Hennepin Community College
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
To be eligible for admission to North Hennepin Community College, high school students who wish to
take classes without PSEO eligibility must demonstrate their ability to benefit from the education
NHCC provides by obtaining qualifying scores on the Accuplacer Placement Test.
Last Name: ___________________________ First Name: ___________________________ MI: ___
Social Security Number: _________________ Email: ______________________________________
1. Apply to NHCC, submit this form along with ALL required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
CC online admission application along with the $20 application fee
Official high school transcripts (in a sealed envelope or emailed directly from counselor)
Written permission from a high school official stating that the student’s intended coursework
at NHCC fits within their high school plan and/or progress towards graduation
Signature and contact information of parent/guardian authorization below (see second page)
2. Schedule Accuplacer placement test AFTER notification of eligibility has been received.
Schedule an appointment with the NHCC Testing Center by calling 763-424-0928
• Applicants MUST present this form at the time of testing
• Applicants may ONLY test one time
• All sections must be passed regardless of intended coursework
After testing, submit Accuplacer test scores to the Admissions and Outreach office for review.
You will be notified of your admission status by email.
Results must show that you meet the Ability to Benefit guidelines
Accuplacer Placement Test
Reading Comprehension (236 or higher)
Arithmetic (38 or higher)
3. If scores meet criteria, you will be notified to do online orientation and a registration session.
• Students that have already done the D2L online orientation and/or a registration session
will not need to repeat this
• Students will be notified if they need to complete this step or not
See second page for required parent information/signature
*If application is under 15 years of age, a meeting with student, guardian, and NHCC administration is
required prior to official acceptance.