Amended May 5, 2020to be effective June 1, 2020 - CN 10727
CHILD SUPPORT GUIDELINES - SHARED PARENTING WORKSHEET – PAGE 2
All amounts must be weekly
24. PAR Health Insurance Premium for the Child PAID
25. PAR Unreimbursed Health Care Expenses >$250/child/year)
26. PAR Court-Approved Extraordinary Expenses PAID
27. PAR Total Supplemental Expenses PAID (L23 + L24 + L25 + L26)
28. PAR Net Supplemental Expenses (L21 - L27)
29. PAR Net Child Support Obligation (L15 + L28)
If [neither parent is requesting the other dependent deduction] there is no adjustment for other dependents, go to
30. Line 29 PAR CS Obligation WITH Other Dependent Deduction L2d
and Child Support Orders for Other Dependents L2c
31. Line 29 PAR CS Obligation WITHOUT Other Dependent Deduction
and Child Support Orders for Other Dependents
32. Adjusted PAR Child Support Obligation ((L30 + L31) ÷ 2)
33. Self-Support Reserve Test: (L6 - L29 or L32 for PAR; L6 - L13 for
If L33 for PAR is greater than 105% of the federal poverty guideline for
one person (pg) or L33 for the PPR is less than the pg, enter the L29 or
L32 amount on the PAR L35. If PAR L33 is less than the pg and PPR’s
L33 is greater than the pg, go to L34. If L29 or L32 is negative, see App.
IX-B for instructions.
34. Maximum CS Obligation (Obligor Parent's L6 net income - 105% of
the poverty guideline for one person). Enter result here and on Line 35.
35. Child Support Order (negative L29 or L32 denotes PPR Obligation)
If the PAR is the Obligor, Continue on Line 36
36. PPR Household Income Test (L6 PPR net income from all sources
+ net income of other household members + L35 order). If less than the
PPR household income threshold (see App. IX-A, ¶14(c)), the SOLE
PARENTING WORKSHEET should be used.
COMMENTS, REBUTTALS, AND JUSTIFICATION FOR DEVIATIONS
1. This child support order for this case was was not based on the child support guidelines award.
2. If different from the child support guidelines award (Line 35), enter amount ordered:
3. The child support guidelines were not used, or the guidelines award was adjusted because:
4. The following extraordinary expenses were added to the basic support obligation on Line 19: