Anne Arundel Community College
Financial Aid Office
101 College Parkway Arnold, MD 21012-1895
Web Site: www.aacc.edu/aid
Financial Aid- Academic Success Plan
Name (Last, First): _________________________________________AACC Student ID#_______________________
Step 1: To be completed by the student before the advising appointment. CRI Code: yrSAPASP
1. List all previously attended institutions: ____________________________________________________________
(***All official transcripts must be provided to the Records Office to be evaluated for transfer credits.)
2. Do you have any prior degrees or certificates? No Yes
If yes, list: _____________________________________________________________________________________
3. What AACC Associate’s Degree or Certificate Program(s) are you currently pursuing?
(If this program does not match the program listed in MyAACC, we could deny your appeal.)
4. Print and attach
a “Program Evaluation” for your current academic program(s). (See reverse side for instructions)
Step 2: To be completed during the advising session.
1. Based on my advising session, I have agreed to use the following academic support services:
Writing Lab Reading Lab Math Lab Science Lab Accounting Lab Peer Tutoring
Student Success Workshops Supplemental Instruction Online Tutoring Other _____________________
2. Upon successful completion of each required developmental course, I agree to register in the subsequent course
for current term:
for next term:
for future term:
3. I agree to: (Initial next to each statement)
_____ Register appropriately, considering my personal situation, including my work schedule and other personal
obligations, taking no more than ______ credits.
_____ Focus on completing all developmental courses, as advised by my advisor.
_____ Take only courses that fulfill unmet requirements for my major as indicated on the attached program evaluation.
_____ Follow the academic plan and recommendations of my academic advisor.
_____ Meet with an academic advisor to develop a new plan if I decide to change my program of study.
I certify that the program on my academic profile/plan is accurate. I have reviewed the program requirements with my academic
advisor and developed a realistic plan to complete my program of study. I understand that failing to follow this academic plan
and/or the recommendations of my advisor will negatively affect my financial aid eligibility for future semesters.
Student’s Signature Date