DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
DB Corp Cert of Incorporation - 01/2020 Page 2 of 3
4. The name of the Registered Agent:
Street (No PO Boxes) address of Registered Agent:
Mailing address of Registered Agent (if different from street address):
5. Purpose for which corporation is formed:
purpose includes the transaction of any lawful business for which corporations may be incorporated in
Alabama under Title 10A, Chapter 2A of the Code of Alabama.
6. Amount of stock the corporation is authorized to issue: Par Value
(Par value is optional information and does not have to be completed.)
7. Period of duration shall be perpetual unless stated otherwise by an attached exhibit.
8. The name(s) of the Incorporator(s):
Street (No PO Boxes) address of Incorporator(s):
Mailing address of Incorporator(s) – (if
different from street address):
Attach a listing if more Incorporators need to be added.
9. A director has no liability to the corporation or its stockholders for money damages for any action taken, or
any failure to take any action, as a director, except liability for (A) the amount of financial benefit received
by a director to which he or she is not entitled; (B) an intentional infliction of harm on the corporation or
the stockholders; (C) a violation of Section 10A-2A-8.32; (D) an intentional violation of criminal law; or
(E) a breach of the director’s duty of loyalty to the corporation or its stockholders.
Attached are any other provisions that are not inconsistent with law relating to organization, ownership,
governance, business, or affairs of the corporation.