Instructions: Testing requests must be submitted at least two (2) full business days in advance and one (1) week for ﬁnal
exams to ensure testing proctor availability. If you need a scribe/reader submit requests one (1) week in advance.
Tunxis Community College Academic Success Center
Academic Adjustment Testing Request Form
Tunxis Community College • 271 Scott Swamp Road • Farmington, CT • 860.773.1300 • tunxis.edu
How to schedule your exam in the Academic Success Center (ASC):
• Complete the bottom portion of this form. A separate form must be completed for each test request.
• Enter the software you will be using, if applicable (example, “Word”)
• Insert completed form(s) into the Test Request box in the ASC or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• It’s very important that you arrive on time for your test.
• Call the ASC (860.773.1530) 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your testing time.
• Remind your instructor to leave your exam in the Academic Success Center prior to your exam date.
• Testing must be completed at least 15 minutes before the Academic Success Center closes.
Academic Success Center Proctoring Hours:
• Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. • Friday: scheduling based on proctor availability
Today’s Date: Student Name:
NOTE: “Today’s Date” must be at least two (2) days before “Exam Date”
Exam Date: Exam Time: Student ID: @
CRN: Course Title:
Software (if needed):
Scribe (7 day advance notice required) Reader (7 day advance notice required)
STAFF USE ONLY:
Proctor’s Name: Cancel Missed Late
Start Time: End Time: Stop Time: