Version 2 3.15.18
6. Service. AT&T agrees to provide Service to Participating Agency pursuant to the terms and conditions of the
Agreement. By signing this Participation Agreement, Participating Agency acknowledges and agrees that it is liable for all
charges incurred hereunder by Participating Agency.
7. Representations and Warranties. Participating Agency hereby represents and warrants that (i) it is a member in
good standing of NPPGov and will provide AT&T with verification of such membership upon reasonable request, and/or (ii) it
is a governmental agency and will provide AT&T with verification of such status upon reasonable request. Participating
Agency also hereby represents and warrants that it is not a non-profit entity as that term is defined by United States Tax
Code; provided, however, that Volunteer Fire Departments organized and established pursuant to all applicable state and
local laws and regulations and with all applicable orders issued by courts or other governmental bodies of competent
jurisdiction are eligible to receive Products and Services under this Participation Agreement and shall be treated as
Participating Agencies for all purposes herein.
8. Term. The term of this Participation Agreement will run concurrently with the term of the Pricing Schedules
identified in Section 4 above. In the event the Master Price Agreement is terminated prior to the expiration of the Pricing
Schedules, the term of each Pricing Schedule shall continue through the term identified in that Pricing Schedule. Any
Services identified on the AT&T NPPGov Program Website which, by their terms, are to exist for a specific period of time,
will survive any termination or expiration of this Participation Agreement.
10. Default and Termination of Participation Agreement.
10.1 Participating Agency Default; Termination by AT&T. Participating Agency agrees that it will be an
event of default hereunder if: Participating Agency is no longer a Participating Agency under the Agreement or otherwise
fails to perform or comply with any term or condition of the Agreement.
11. Liability. See Product and Service Agreement Terms.
12. Infringement. See Product and Service Agreement Terms.
13. Financial Responsibility. Participating Agency must pay for all charges incurred under the Participation
Agreement, provided that IRUs and individuals receiving service under “subscriber paid” plans shall be individually
responsible for all such charges incurred.
14. Invoicing Options. See the Pricing Schedule and the Product and Service Agreement Terms.
15. Termination/Cancellation Fee. See the Pricing Schedule and the Product and Service Agreement Terms.
16. Good Faith Cooperation. With respect to all marketing responsibilities set forth herein, Participating Agency and
AT&T agree to cooperate in good faith to assist AT&T in achieving its Service marketing goals, including but not limited to
making Participating Agency’s employees aware of the available discounts offered under this Participation Agreement.
17. Resale and Other Prohibited Uses. Participating Agency is not permitted to resell, reproduce, retransmit, or
disseminate Service or any other program components to third parties whether directly or indirectly including, without
limitation, through machine to machine transmissions.
18. Consent to Disclosure. Participating Agency consents to the disclosure by AT&T to PPA of information
regarding Participating Agency’s involvement and Services under this Participation Agreement, the amount of revenue
received by AT&T as a result of Participating Agency’s participation under the Agreement, and such similar information
arising in connection with the Agreement.