Associated Student Organization
Los Angeles Southwest College
"Creating a Path and Leaving a Legacy"
1600 West Imperial Highway
Los Angeles, CA 90047 Office: 323-241-5253
ASO Senator/Commissioner Application Form
Completed application must be turned in to the ASO office in room SSB-206.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis until all positions are filled.
Eligibility requirements to apply:
• Be a current LASC student enrolled in a minimum of five (5) units and not
have completed more than 80 degree applicable units in the Los
Angeles Community College District
• Be a paid member of the ASO
• Have a cumulative and current GPA of a 2.00 or higher
The following is required to be attached to this application:
One letter of recommendation from an LASC faculty/staff member or
community leader who can attest to your leadership skills and/or
• LASC transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
Resume indicating work, volunteer and/or educational
1. Senator/Commissioner Position Applying for:
7. Which program are you enrolled in at Los Angeles Southwest College
(check all that apply): ☐Certificate ☐ Associate Degree ☐Transfer
8. What is your field of study?
9. Current cumulative GPA: Units currently taking:
10. Are you a member of any LASC clubs or organizations? List below: