Owners Name ___________________________________________________________
Owners Address _________________________________________________________
Phone Number _______________ Fax #________________ Email__________________
Representative’s Name _____________________________________________________
Representative’s Address____________________________________________________
Phone Number________________Fax #_________________ Email__________________
Representative’s Signature___________________________________________________
Rezoning Amendment to PUD #____
Conditional Use Permit (CUP) Variance
Amendment to CUP #_____ Appeal
Planned Unit Development (PUD) Vacation (Subdivison, Road etc)
Parcel Number___________________________ Section____ Township____ Range____
Address / Location of Property_______________________________________________
Acreage Being Considered for Request_____________ Existing Zoning______________
Existing Land Use_______________________________
On-Site Wastewater System_____________ Public Sewer Provider_________________
On-Site Well______________ Shared Well______________
How many people serviced by Shared Well______________
Public Provider____________________________________
County of Christian Case Number: _____________
Planning and Development Date Received: ____________
1106 W. Jackson St. Received By: _____________
Ozark, MO 65721 Fee Paid: __________
Receipt # __________ Check # ________
Authorized Signature of Owner(s)_____________________________Date______________
) SS.
On this_____day of___________, in the year______, before me, the undersigned notary public,
personally appeared______________________________________, known to me to be the
person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the foregoing instrument and acknowledged that
he/she/they executed the same for the purposes therein contained. In witness whereof, I hereunto
set my hand and official seal.
Notary Public
____ ____ Application for a Rezoning, CUP, PUD, Variance, Appeal, etc. does not guarantee approval of
the request. No refunds will be granted. Non-payment of any required fee or charge will result
in an incomplete application and the request will not be heard by the Christian County Planning
Commission, the Christian County Commission, and/or the Christian County Board of
Adjustment. Failure to pay the required fee or charge for a period of ninety days will constitute
a withdrawal of the request.
____ ____ As required by the State Zoning Laws, a legal and must be placed in a local publication. A notice
of public hearing will also be posted on the property by the County.
____ ____ The property owner authorizes Christian County staff to conduct on-site inspections relating to the
request in order to ensure compliance with provisions of the Planning and Development and
Building Inspection Regulations.
____ ____ All public hearings should be attended by the property owner or their representative. Failure to
appear could results in the case not being heard as scheduled. Anyone in attendance will be given
an opportunity to enter testimony into the record. A decision may be issued without the
attendance of the applicant or representative.
____ ____ Christian County is not responsible for inaccurate information provided by the
owner/representative. Submission of an inaccurate legal description could result in the need to
re-advertise the request at the applicant’s expense or making the decision void.
____ ____ All applications, submissions, and testimony at a public hearing are public record.
Unless otherwise posted, all Planning and Zoning Commission Hearings and Board of Adjustment Hearings
are held at 1106 S. Jackson Street, Ozark, MO 65721. Office Phone: (417) 581-7242 Fax: (417) 581-4623
What you need in the application process for a Rezoning, Conditional Use
Permit, Planned Unit Development, Variance or Appeal.
1. Completed, signed and notarized application form.
2. A warranty deed must be submitted to verify current ownership of property.
3. A complete type written legal description of the property to be considered in the request
must be submitted. This legal description can be obtained from a recorded warranty
deed, quit claim deed or a survey.
4. A letter explaining the reason for the request. The letter should include a description of
the proposal along with information concerning water and wastewater services as well as
information about impacts to traffic, the environment, the impact on the neighborhood
and abutting neighbors, and any proposed mitigation measures.
5. The required application fees: (Below fee does not include Advertising costs)
Rezoning $650
Conditional Use Permit (CUP) $450
Amendment to CUP $350
Planned Unit Development (PUD) $650
Amendment to PUD $650
Variance $250
Appeal $250
Vacation (Subdivision, Road etc) $350
6. A site sketch plan including all existing and proposed improvements, including the
on-site wastewater system, well, drive(s), building(s), floodplain and sinkhole location(s).
The site plan may be hand drawn but must be complete.
7. A Planned Unit Development report is required for all PUD applications. This report
must be provided by an engineer licensed in the State of Missouri.
8. A list of all property owners within 1,000 feet of the property. This list is to be obtained
from the Christian County Assessor’s Office (417) 582-4310. Printed labels of all
property owners within 1,000 feet must also be submitted along with business sized
envelopes and postage. Postage should not be affixed to envelopes. (Postage may be
paid with required application fees).
9. An aerial map of the property must be submitted. This map may be obtained through the
Christian County Planning and Development Office.
10. When applicable, a copy of your valid business license or lease/rental agreement must
be provided.