Chief Executive Gillian Beasley
Please send any additional information in support of your application e.g. plans, photos or
Please confirm which option you are requesting to have this project delivered (refer to the PFHI Process
Flowchart for more information on the options available):
Option 1 – Constructed or designed and constructed by County Council
Option 2 – Designed and constructed by applicant’s consultant/contractor
Please confirm that you have liaised with the local Parish/Town Council (where applicable):
What is your budget available for this project?
Fee includes for:
- Assessment of suitability and feasibility of proposal
- All options analysed to best meet applicant’s objectives
- Policy, road safety and engineering specialist input
- Estimated cost calculated, including officer fees
- Estimated delivery timescale
- A site visit to discuss the options
- Full documented summary provided
Once the application has been submitted an invoice will be sent requesting the £500.00 fee. An
officer will be in contact with the applicant once payment has been received.
Proposed budget for the scheme and f
ee required with application.
Private works application fee (non