All sections are mandatory - Place a dash or line through boxes that do not apply to you.
6 - APPLICANT CONSENT TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION ON FILE
PLEASE PRINT YOUR FULL NAME
understand that to administer, monitor and evaluate my apprenticeship training, the Apprenticeship Unit may need to
obtain and provide personal information about me to:
• My sponsoring employer.
• Other Government of Nunavut Departments such as Family Services or Economic and Social Development Canada to assist
in obtaining nancail support.
• The Workplace Safety and Health Branch, the Employment Standards Branch, Labour Standards Compliance Ofce -
Department of Justice, Department of Executive and Intergovernmental Affairs and the Community and Government Services
(CGS) to administer and enforce workplace legislation.
• Accredited training providers that provide technical training to me.
• Transport Canada for program audit and/or licensing purposes
• Government ofcials responsible for apprenticeship or trade certication programs in Canadian provinces and territories to
verify my status under the Nunavut Apprenticeship program.
• Canadian Council of Directors of Apprenticeship (CCDA) and Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)
ofcials to administer the Interprovincial Standards Red Seal Program and /or to conrm my status as a Red Seal program
client listed in the Interprovincial Computerized Examination Management System (ICEMS) database.
• Groups, organizations or associations for general trade-related correspondence, or to be considered for an honour or award.
• Employers or employer groups seeking to hire or work with apprentices.
• Employers and associations related to awards that I may be eligible for, for the purpose of recognition.
• I also agree that the Department of Education may identify me by name, course of study, and such other identifying information
as class year, graduation date, hometown, etc. for the media for purposes of celebrating accomplishments
• You may withdraw your consent at any time but must do so in writing to your nearest Nunavut Department of Family
• Your consent is voluntary. If you do not give your consent, it will not stop your application from being considered or stop
your participation in an apprenticeship program. However, it may restrict your ability to receive an award recognizing your
achievement as an apprentice or from being considered for a scholarship.
• Sign and date your consent to disclose personal information.
• Under the authority of the Statistics Act (Canada), the Nunavut Apprenticeship Unit shares identifying personal information
with Statistics Canada to conduct statistical surveys with individuals. Reports and information produced by Statistics Canada
from these surveys do not identify any individual or individuals. The Apprenticeship Unit may share non-identifying bulk
information with Statistics Canada and other Canadian provinces and territories to maintain national statistics and records.
I authorize the Nunavut Apprenticeship Unit and these persons and entities to share such personal
information about me as may be necessary for these purposes.
Signature of Apprentice Date (YYYY-MM-DD)
(if Apprentice is under age 19)