A deposit is required for use of the Boone County Courthouse Plaza. Please refer to the Boone County Courthouse Plaza Rules
and Regulations for the deposit fee schedule. Boone County Facilities Maintenance Staff will inspect the Courthouse Plaza
before and after each event. If staff finds the Courthouse Plaza is left the condition in which it was found, the deposit will be
refunded to the organization. Please indicate below to whom the refund check should be issued:
City: State: ZIP Code
The undersigned organization agrees to abide by the following terms and conditions in the event this application is approved:
1. To notify the Columbia Police Department and Boone County Sheriff’s Department of time and date of use and
abide by all applicable laws, ordinances and county policies in using Courthouse Plaza grounds.
2. To abide by all rules and regulations as set forth in the Boone County Courthouse Plaza Rules and Regulations
document updated July 11, 2013 and attached to this document.
3. To remove all trash or other debris that may be deposited (by participants) on the courthouse grounds and/or in
rooms by the organizational use.
4. To repair, replace, or pay for the repair or replacement of damaged property including shrubs, flowers or other
landscape caused by participants in the organizational use of courthouse grounds and/or carpet and furnishings in
5. To conduct its use of Courthouse Plaza grounds in such a manner as to not unreasonably interfere with normal
courthouse and/or Boone County Government building functions.
6. To indemnify and hold the County of Boone, its officers, agents and employees, harmless from any and all claims,
demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature including costs, litigation expenses,
attorney fees, judgments, settlements on account of bodily injury or property damage incurred by anyone
participating in or attending the organizational use on the courthouse grounds and/or use of rooms as specified in
Phone Number: Date of Application:
Applications may be submitted in person or by mail to the Boone County Commission, 801 E. Walnut, Room 333,
Columbia, MO 65201 or by email to email@example.com.
PERMIT FOR ORGANIZATIONAL USE OF BOONE COUNTY COURTHOUSE PLAZA
The County of Boone hereby grants the above application for permit in accordance with the terms and conditions above
written. The above permit is subject to termination for any reason by duly entered order of the Boone County Commission.
ATTEST: BOONE COUNTY, MISSOURI
County Clerk County Commissioner