(A separate application must be provided for each position in which you are interested.)
Position Applying for: Posting Number:
How did you learn of this position?
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
in ink and com
lete all information re
Last First M. I.
City: State: Zip:
Previous Address: (Complete only if at current address less than 2 years)
City: State: Zip
Home Phone #: ( ) Message Phone #: ( ) Preferred Contact #: ( )
1. If hired, can you present evidence of your U.S. citizenship or proof of your legal right to live and work in the United States?
1. Yes No
2. Are you at least 18 years of age or older? If “no,” a work permit may be required. 2. Yes No
For reference purposes, have you worked or attended school under a former name?
If yes, please list former name(s):
3. Have you ever worked for The Claremont Colleges? If yes, which college? 3. Yes No
4. Are any relatives or members of your household currently employed at this institution? 4. Yes No
If yes, give full name and position.
5. Are you able to perform the essential functions of the position applied for, either with or without reasonable accommodation?
Have you ever been discharged from any employment, asked to resign or advised that if you did not resign, your
employment would be terminated? If yes, please explain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the
purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal
access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the
application and/or interview process should contact the Human Resources Office.
Minimum Desired Pay:
CGU Job Posting