MCEO – formDP1 – 11/21/2019 Page 1 of 2
APPLICATION FOR DRIVEWAY AND/OR
DITCH ENCLOSURE PERMIT
OFFICE OF THE MIAMI COUNTY ENGINEER
2100 N. County Road 25-A, Troy, Ohio 45373
Telephone: (937) 440-5656 Fax: (937) 440-5659
Paul P. Huelskamp, PE, PS mail: MCEO@MiamiCountyOhio.gov
Miami County Engineer
ORC 5543.16: “The owners of land shall construct and keep in repair all approaches or driveways from the public roads,
under the direction of the County Engineer.”
The applicant does hereby make application to install:
Residential Drive All Purpose Farm Residence Drive
Field Entrance for farm equipment Ditch Enclosure
LOCATION: Township: Sec.: Town: Range:
Is there already an address assigned for this location? Yes No
If yes, what is it?
If no, your new address is:
The Property Owner does agree to the following conditions:
1. During the progress of the work, such barriers shall be maintained as may be necessary for the protection of the traveling public.
2. Traffic shall be maintained.
3. The permit holder shall be responsible for all damages to persons or property due to or resulting from any work performed under
4. The berm of the existing road in the driveway area shall be excavated to a minimum of 6 inches to provide satisfactory granular
base material. If a concrete drive is to be installed on a County road, the concrete shall be terminated three feet from the edge of
5. Pipe or conduit shall be installed to the grade line of ditch.
6. If any grading or construction performed under this permit interferes with the drainage of the highway in any way, it shall be the
responsibility of the permit holder to correct same to the satisfaction of the County Engineer.
7. It is agreed that the maintenance and repair of the above installation shall be the responsibility of the property owner and shall be
maintained so that the drainage of the road shall not be impaired.
Property owners name:
Applicant’s name: Date:
Application approved by: Date:
For Paul P. Huelskamp, PE, PS, Miami County Engineer
*This permit is valid for 12 months from date of approval and is non-transferable to other parties.
**This permit is also subject to the terms and conditions as listed on page two of this permit.