19. Have you lived in the county/state for the last 12 consecutive months? Yes No
20. Why are you attending Western Texas College (WTC)? Earn Associates Earn Certificate Transfer Credits
21. What major field of study are you planning to pursue?
22. When do you plan to enter/return to Western Texas College?
Fall, Spring, or Summer Year
23. Is this your first time in college? Yes No If YES, go to the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT section
24. Have you previously attended Western Texas College? Yes No If YES, for Credit? Non-Credit?
If YES: First enrollment at WTC Semester_________Year
Last enrollment at WTC Semester Year
25. What is your current College classification?
Freshman Sophomore (32+ hrs) Over 72 hrs, no degree
Associates Degree Bachelor’s or Above
26. List ALL previously attended colleges or universities below in chronological order. Do not abbreviate. (Please attach a separate
sheet if necessary.)
Failure to disclose this information may result in non-admission or dismissal if enrolled. NOTE: An official transcript that includes grades
from the last semester in attendance is required from ALL institutions previously attended.
Name & Address
I understand that I must furnish an official transcript from my current college and/or high school attended to the Admissions
Office at Western Texas College. High school transcripts* must have a date of graduation included.
*An official high school transcript must include date of graduation (after graduation has occurred), be signed and
stamped/embossed by a school official, and arrive in the Admissions Office in a sealed envelope or Electronically delivered
from the issuing school.
I understand that the information I have submitted will be relied upon by the college officials to determine my status for
admission and residency eligibility. I authorize the college to verify the information I have provided. I agree to notify
officials of any change in the information provided. I certify that the information on this application is complete and correct
and understand that the submission of false information is grounds for rejection, reversal of acceptance, cancellation of
enrollment, or initiation of disciplinary action. I further certify that I have been provided with information regarding
Bacterial Meningitis and will acquaint myself with these facts. This signature gives permission for WTC to retrieve
testing scores, if necessary.
Western Texas College is an equal opportunity institution and is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Applicants are accepted and considered without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, veteran’s status or disability
Revised September 30, 2019