College of Graduate & Professional Studies
Application for Admission
An application is not complete without an application fee. Your non-refundable application fee ($35 for Adult
Undergraduate, $50 for Graduate and $50 for International Students) must be received before an application will
be considered submitted.
Pay by Credit Card or Cash in Person - If you choose to make a payment in person you may contact the Registrars office on
campus. After a payment receipt is received by Admissions Processing, you will receive a follow-up from your assigned Friends
University representative. The Cashiers Office may be contacted at 316-295-5865.
Admission | Friends University | 2100 W. University Ave. | Wichita, KS 67213
Personal information
First name Middle name ______________________ Last name _________________________________
Preferred first name Previous/other names
Permanent home address City State ZIP
Present mailing address (if different than permanent address)
City State ZIP
Email address*
Home phone* Cellphone*
*Friends will use this email and phone number for important admission communications. May we text you? Yes No
Place of employment Position/Title
City State
ZIP Business phone
Social security number Date of birth Male Female
Do you belong to a church or group that expresses what you believe? Yes No If yes, religious affiliation
Do you currently have a U.S. Visa? Yes No Visa Type:
Marital Status: Married Single Divorced Widowed
Do you, a parent or spouse work for Friends University? Yes No
If yes, who and what relationship?
Have you been convicted of a felony? Yes No If yes, please explain (It is unlikely that a conviction will affect your
admission to Friends University.)
How did you hear about us?
Background information
These questions comply with the U.S. Department of Education’s standards for ethnic and racial data collection. Providing the information
below is voluntary and will not be used in a discriminatory manner.
Do you consider yourself to be Hispanic/Latino? Yes No
Select one or more of the following racial categories to describe yourself:
American Indian or Alaska Native Black or African-American White Asian Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
Enrollment information
When do you plan to start classes? Month Year
Kansas City Area (MFT only) Wichita Online Other Location
Will you be applying for Financial Aid? Yes No Are you applying for admission to other universities? Yes No
Kansas community college students who transfer to Friends University may satisfy the requirements for completing their
associate degree while attending Friends University. These credits may be transferred back to the community college creating a
seamless transfer process for those students.
Questions? 316-295-5300 or 877-857-5424 | Fax 316-295-5050 | |
Reverse Transfer Opt-in
Are you a current U.S. citizen? Yes No
U.S. Military or Veteran? Yes No
High School City State
Graduation year GED GED Date
Have you ever attended Friends University? Yes No If yes, dates attended: from to
List all post-secondary education institutions that you have enrolled in/attended. Include ALL graduate, military, community
college, business or technical schools, etc., regardless if you earned any credit or whether you have attended Friends University
before. Attach additional page if needed.
Institution name
City State
Years attended Hours Major
Institution name City State
Years attended Hours Major
Institution name City State
Years attended Hours Major
My Commitment
The mission of Friends University is to equip students to honor God and serve others by developing their intellectual, spiritual and
professional lives.
With my signature, I affirm that I agree with and can contribute to the mission of Friends University, and that the information given on this
application is complete and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that Friends University has the right to select for admission
students who demonstrate the ability to succeed and have the potential to benefit from – and contribute to – the mission of the University.
Student signature
Revised March 2016
Graduate - Masters Degree
Master of Health Care Leadership
Master of Arts in Christian Spiritual Formation and Leadership
Master of Education (choose one track)
Special Education High Incidence P-12
Teaching and Learning
Optional Special Education or Teaching and
Learning Concentration:
Dyslexia & Literacy Interventionist
Master of Management Information Systems
Undergraduate - Bachelor’s Degree
Accounting (Wichita only)
Business Administration
Business Administration Concentrations (choose one)
General Business
Health Care Management
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
Computer Science and Information Systems
Criminal Justice (choose one):
Cyber Security (choose one):
Elementary Education
General Studies
Human Services/Psychology
Psychology Concentrations (choose one)
Industrial Psychology Studies
Pre-Graduate Studies
Pre-Professional Studies
Master of Science in Family Therapy
Professional Master of Business Administration
Global Master of Business Administration
Optional Professional and Global MBA Concentrations:
Change Management
General Business
Human Resource Management
Project Management
Sports Administration
Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Revised May 2020
(mm/yyyy) (mm/yyyy)
click to sign
click to edit
Permanent Resident & International Students
U.S. Citizen? Yes No | Are you an immigrant permanent resident? Yes No
Have you already qualified for the DREAM Act? Yes No
Complete only if you marked “No” when asked “U.S. citizen?”
Permanent resident information
Permanent residents must provide a copy (front and back) of their INS “green card” or other documentation demonstrating
eligibility for permanent residency.
Permanent resident number
Date issued
Date expired
Country of birth
Country of citizenship
International applicants
$50 international application fee
Do you have a current visa? Yes No
Country of birth
City of birth
Country of citizenship
• Official transfer evaluation of international high
school or college transcripts from a NACES member:
• Financial documentation (certification of finances) –
not necessary for permanent residence individuals.
• TOEFL (not necessary if home country’s official
language is English) – not necessary for permanent
residence individuals. ACT/SAT may be substituted.
• If transferring from another U.S. institution, SEVIS
record transfer form – not necessary for permanent
residence individuals.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, 230 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500,
Chicago, IL 60604;; 1-800-621-7440.
Wichita Main Campus
2100 W. University Ave., Wichita, KS 67213
877-857-5424 | 316-295-5300 |
Your admission counselor can assist you with additional admission documents needed.