INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE COMMERCIAL FEED APPLICATION
Only Complete One Application Per Location
1. Enter the business information in the top box. For product guarantors, the business name and
address listed must match the business name and address on the product labels. For mobile mixers,
enter the information in the designated section.
2. If products are manufactured at a different location other than the business name, list the name and
address of the manufacturing facility. NOTE: If the manufacturing location is in Pennsylvania, that
location must also have a Commercial Feed License as a manufacturer. If the manufacturing location
does not have a Commercial Feed License, a separate license application must be completed.
3. Check the boxes to describe your business or what your business plans are within the next year.
4. Submit a check or money order in the amount of $25.00, made payable to Commonwealth of
5. Send the completed application and fees to:
PA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
BUREAU OF PLANT INDUSTRY
2301 N CAMERON STREET
HARRISBURG, PA 17110
For more information, visit our website at www.agriculture.pa.gov/Protect/PlantIndustry, or call the
Bureau of Plant Industry at (717) 787-4843.
You can apply for and receive a license much quicker by completing an online application and paying
with a credit card. To submit an online application, go to www.paplants.pa.gov and click “Apply for
New License”, then select “Feed Manufactures”. Enter the required information. All online
applications must be paid using a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, JCB or Diners Club International.