AMENDED FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
TO: MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION SECRETARY OF THE NATION
P.O. Box 580
Okmulgee, OK 74447
This form is intended for the purpose of amending the registration of a foreign limited partnership pursuant
to Title 3, Section 2-353.
NOTE: In the event of a name change, the new name of the foreign limited partnership must contain the
words LIMITED PARTNERSHIP or the abbreviations LP or L.P.
If the new name of the foreign limited partnership does not satisfy the name requirements or if the new name
of the foreign limited partnership is not available, the foreign limited partnership shall file a statement by its
general partner duly adopting a fictitious name that is available, and which satisfies the name requirements,
which shall be used to the exclusion of its true name when transacting business within the Muscogee (Creek)
IF this amended application SOLELY reflects a change in the address in #5 and/or #6 the fee is $10.00.
1. The name of the limited partnership is:_______________________________________________
2. If different, the name under which the limited partnership was registered in the Muscogee (Creek)
3. The jurisdiction of the limited partnership’s formation is:________________________________
4. The name and street address of the agent for service of process, if any (The agent must be an
individual resident of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation, or a domestic or foreign corporation, limited partnership
or limited liability company authorized to do business in this Nation.):
Name Street Address City Zip Code
(P.O. Boxes are NOT acceptable)
5. The address of the office required to be maintained in the jurisdiction of its organization by the laws
FILING FEE: $100.00