AGREEMENT & BILL OF SALE CERTIFICATION
FOR STORED MATERIALS
Form NJSDA 812
Page 1 of 2
Contract No.: Contract Name:
The New Jersey Schools Development Authority allows the contractor to purchase certain items of materials and/or equipment in advance of the time
required for the supply and/or installation of the said materials by the contractor under his contract on the project indicated, and to submit requisitions to
SDA in payment therefore. In consideration of the provisions of the contract and/or this agreement, it is mutually agreed and certified by the contractor
1) The contractor and/or his supplier or vendor have agreed to and certify to the bill of sale below for the listed materials and equipment and transfer
all of their rights, title and interest in the said property unconditionally to SDA.
2) The property so transferred has been designated by a tag or other appropriate written notice affixed thereto, stating: “Property of the New Jersey
Schools Development Authority.”
3) The said property must be stored in a warehouse or other appropriate place as indicated in Article D.
4) All property listed below in Article C becomes the sole property of SDA, but nothing in these provisions shall be construed as relieving the
contractor from sole responsibility for the care, custody and protection of the said property, or as a waiver of the right of SDA to require
fulfillment of all terms and conditions of the aforesaid contract between the parties. No payment, however, final or otherwise shall operate to
relieve the contractor or his sureties from any obligations under the aforesaid contract or the performance and payment bond issued to SDA.
5) The contractor certifies that the material and/or equipment is fully insured for the total value thereof, against the perils of fire, theft, extended
coverage, vandalism and malicious mischief.
6) SDA reserves the right to inspect the materials wherever stored, at its convenience, during normal working hours.
7) The cost and expense, if any, involved in the storage and/or delivery to the construction site will be borne by the contractor.
8) The contractor certifies that he has submitted and received in return approved shop drawings on the stored materials and/or equipment where and
if required by the contract documents.
B. Project & Contractor Information (provide where appropriate):
Project & Location:
C. List of Materials and/or Equipment Stored (or per attached listing):
QUANTITY TOTAL VALUE