AFIT PAVILION USE AGREEMENT
*Include setup time, **Include reset time
• No trash bins are provided.
• I am responsible for making sure that any trash created by my event is taken out and disposed
• I am responsible for returning the pavilion furniture to its original pre-event condition
• I will NOT affix anything to the pillars (tack, tape, etc).
• I understand that AFIT will NOT provide power or A/V support.
• I understand I may not run extension cords from AFIT facilitates to the Pavilion to meet power
• I understand water and a grill is NOT provided at the pavilion.
• BBQ grills may not be placed under the pavilion structure itself
• Charcoal grills are not allowed as there is no place to dispose of the waste and there is no water
• Gas grills may be rented through Outdoor Recreation, 257-9889
• The parking lot directly adjacent to the pavilion will NOT be closed for events.
• Parking on the grass and along the curb is prohibited
• I will work all DV parking and DV (General Officer, SES and above) requirements through the AFIT
protocol office at 937-255-9624.
• I will notify AFIT Pavilion schedulers if the event is canceled at firstname.lastname@example.org
• I am making this reservation with the understanding that my reservation is on a
noninterference basis with AFIT's mission.
I understand that by signing below I agree to the terms of this agreement, as detailed above,
and if I am found to be out of compliance with this agreement I will be asked to remedy the
Responsible Name Signature
As of 18 June 2019
click to sign
click to edit