• For information on how HM Land Registry processes your personal information, see our Personal Information Charter.
(1) Please insert name of
farmer, farmers or society.
Where there are two or more
farmers entered on the
Register continue on the back
of this form.
(2) The special circumstances
should be briefly set out and
such evidence of support
lodged as may be required by
the Registrar. Continue on
the back of this form if
I/We apply for the rectification of the entry registered against the following name(s)
under reference No.
The above application is made for the following reason
Applicant’s name and address
(3) Please limit to 25
oblique strokes and
Crown copyright (ref: LR/HQ) 05/18
of an entry in
(Agricultural Credits Act 1928)
• Please complete the white boxes in typescript or BLOCK
LETTERS using black ink that will not smear. No covering
letter is necessary.
• Fees must be paid by variable direct debit account or by
cheque or Postal Order, made payable to ‘Land Registry’.
• The address panel below is printed in a position so as to fit
within a standard window envelope.
Agricultural Credits Department
PO Box 292
PLYMOUTH PL5 9BY
DX8249 PLYMOUTH 3
click to sign
click to edit