an official search
• Please complete the white boxes in typescript or BLOCK LETTERS using
black ink that will not smear. No covering letter is necessary.
• The attached duplicate must be completed also; a carbon copy will suffice.
• Fees must be paid by variable direct debit account or by cheque or
Postal Order, made payable to “Land Registry”.
• The address panel below is printed in a position so as to fit within a standard
• For information on how HM Land Registry processes your personal information, see our Personal Information Charter.
(1) Please put a cross in the
correct box. If the result is to
be telephoned an additional
fee is payable.
(2) A separate form must be
used if additional space is
I/We apply for an official search to be made in the Agricultural
Charges Register for any subsisting entries under the
undermentioned names and request that the result of search be:
Applicant’s name and address
(3) This is the address to
which the official result is
(4) Please limit to 25
characters including oblique
strokes and punctuation.
Crown copyright (ref: LR/HQ) 05/18
For official use only
Agricultural Credits Department
PO Box 292
PLYMOUTH PL5 9BY
DX8249 PLYMOUTH 3
(Agricultural Credits Act 1928)
click to sign
click to edit