• For information on how HM Land Registry processes your personal information, see our Personal Information Charter.
(1) Please insert name of
farmer, farmers or society.
Any additional names may be
set out on the back of this
I/We apply for a certified copy of the memorandum filed in the Register of Agricultural Charges
under the Act against the following name(s) on the
under reference no.
Signature of applicant or his solicitor Date
Applicant’s name and address
(2) This is the address to which the copy
memorandum will be sent.
(3) Please limit to 25 characters including oblique
strokes and punctuation.
Crown copyright (ref: LR/HQ) 05/18
Application for a
certified copy of the
memorandum filed in
the Register of
under the Act
(Agricultural Credits Act 1928)
• Please complete the white boxes in typescript
or BLOCK LETTERS using black ink that will
not smear. No covering letter is required.
• Fees must be paid by variable direct debit account
or by cheque or Postal Order, made payable to
• The address panel below is printed in a position so
as to fit within a standard window envelope.
Agricultural Credits Department
PO Box 292
PLYMOUTH PL5 9BY
DX8249 PLYMOUTH 3
click to sign
click to edit