To Help Balance Your Account
If Balances Don’t Agree:
Before you start, please be sure to enter in your register any dividends
earned, automatic transactions, or service charges including those shown
on this statement.
Enter deposits or other credits not shown on this statement.
• Check the addition and subtraction in your register.
• Make sure you didn’t forget to record any additional transactions
(e.g., ATM, Overdraft Protection transfers, Visa debit) not found in your
• Compare the amount of each check with the amount shown on the
• Compare deposit receipts and entries in your register with the statement.
• Be sure all checks have been recorded in your register.
• Be sure any dividends are entered in the deposit column of your register.
• Deduct from your register any charges for check reorders, stop payments,
• Add any automatic transfers from your Savings Account to your Checking
In Case of Loss or Theft of Your ATM or Visa Check Card:
To report the loss, theft, disappearance, or suspected unauthorized use of
the card, call us at(206) 628-4010 in Seattle or 1-888-628-4010 toll free.
After hours, please call: 1-800-682-6075.
From outside the United States call collect (410) 581-9994 to report lost or
stolen Visa cards.
Enter checks, card purchases, transfers, or other withdrawals
and charges not shown on this statement.
888.628.4010 • inspirusCU.org
NEW BALANCE THIS STATEMENT
(shown on page one or two) ...........
PLUS TOTAL A from above ............ +
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed
by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency
MINUS TOTAL B from above........... –
EQUALS your current register balance ... =
10696.001 Rev. 05/2020