Planning & Inspections Department
811 Texas | P.O. Box 1890 | El Paso, Texas 79950-1890| (915) 212-0085
5-DAY REVIEW APPLICATION
(Subdivision and Land Study use)
DATE: FILE NO. .
Type of Application (Select One):
☐ Amending ☐ Major Preliminary ☐ Major Final ☐ Major Combination ☐ Minor
☐ Resubdivision Preliminary ☐ Resubdivision Final ☐ Resubdivision Combination ☐ Land Study
SUBDIVISION or LAND STUDY NAME:
1. Property Legal Description (Tract, Block, Grant, etc.)
2. Property Land Uses:
ACRES SITES ACRES SITES
Single-family Office .
Duplex Street & Alley .
Apartment Ponding & Drainage .
Mobile Home Institutional .
P.U.D. Other (specify below)
Commercial Total No. Sites .
Industrial Total (Gross) Acreage .
3. What is existing zoning of the above described property? Proposed zoning? .
4. Will the residential sites, as proposed, permit development in full compliance with all zoning requirements of the
existing residential zone(s)? ☐ Yes ☐ No
5. What type of utility easements are proposed: ☐ Underground ☐ Overhead ☐ Combination of Both
6. What type of drainage is proposed? (If applicable, list more than one)
7. Are special public improvements proposed in connection with development? ☐ Yes ☐ No
8. Is a modification or exception of any portion of the Subdivision Ordinance proposed? ☐ Yes ☐ No
If answer is “Yes”, please explain the nature of the modification or exception
9. Remarks and/or explanation of special circumstances:____________________________________________________
10. Improvement Plans submitted? ☐ Yes ☐ No
11. Will the proposed subdivision require the city to review and decide whether this application is subject to the standards
in effect prior to the effective date of the current applicable standards? ☐ Yes ☐ No
If yes, please submit a vested rights petition in accordance with Title I (General Provisions) Chapter 1.04 - Vested Rights