AFPS-SRA R1116 Fax completed form to: 866-578-0962 or mail to: AFPlanServ, P.O. Box 269008, Oklahoma City, OK 73126
Section 3. Investment Provider Information*:
I understand that it is my responsibility to establish an account with an Investment Provider prior to submitting this request.
*If you are currently contributing to multiple providers under your employers’ 403(b) or 457(b) Plan, please list all contributions you
wish to continue or discontinue in the fields below.
403(b) or 457(b)
Total Annual Contribution
**Provider Status Codes: E = Existing Provider N= New Provider D=Delete Provider (stop current contribution)
Section 4. Employee Representations:
I understand that if I am a Participant in another employer’s 403(b), 457(b), 401(k), SIMPLE IRA/401(k) or salary reduction SEP Plan,
salary reduction contributions, combined with this 403(b) or 457(b), may not exceed the annual 402(g) limit for the tax year in which the
contribution(s) is made. If I am age 50 or older, I may contribute an additional amount if allowed by my employer’s Plan. If my
employer’s Plan allows either an extended service (15 or more years of service with my employer) catch-up provision for 403(b) Plans or
a Limited Catch-Up provision for 457(b) Plans, I may also be eligible to make additional catch-up contribution. Utilizing the 15 years of
service catch-up option for 403(b) Plan contributions will require that an Employee completes, with his or her representative, a
Maximum Allowable Contribution (MAC) calculation worksheet. The additional catch-up contribution amount will not be approved until
a calculation worksheet is received and approved by AFPlanServ®.
I acknowledge that I have not received a hardship distribution from a 403(b) Plan of this employer within the last 6 months. I agree to
notify my employer should I elect to receive a hardship distribution while this agreement is in effect.
Section 5. Agreement:
By signing this Agreement, the Employee agrees to modify his/her salary as indicated and the Employer agrees to contribute this amount
on the Employee’s behalf into the 403(b) or 457(b) investment option selected by the Employee. It is intended that the requirements of all
applicable state and federal tax rules and regulations (Applicable Law) will be met. The Employee understands and agrees that:
1. This Agreement is legally binding and irrevocable with respect to amounts paid or available while it is in effect;
2. This Agreement may be terminated at any time for amounts not yet paid or available, and that a termination request is
permanent and remains in effect until a new salary reduction agreement is submitted;
3. This Agreement is effective only for amounts not yet earned or made available in accordance with the Employer’s
4. He/she is responsible for setting up and signing the legal documents to establish the necessary 403(b) or 457(b)
5. The Employer has no liability for any investment losses suffered by the Employee that result from his/her participation in the
6. He/she is responsible for determining that his/her salary reduction amount does not exceed the limits of Applicable Law;
7. A hardship withdrawal from a 403(b) account/contract will result in the termination of this agreement for a period of not less
than 6 months. A new Agreement must be completed to resume salary reductions.
Section 6. Signatures
The Employee and Employer/AFPlanServ® hereby agree to this Salary Reduction Agreement.
Employee Signature Employer Approval
Date Requested Date Accepted
This agreement must be approved by AFPlanServ prior to implementation.
AFPlanServ Approval: ______________________________________________________ Date: _________________________