Educational authorities - such as TAFE Queensland, research organisations contracted by TAFE Queensland, and the National Centre for
Vocational Education Research - conduct surveys of past and existing students for customer satisfaction, improvement and marketing purposes.
If you have any objections to being contacted, please tick here.
TAFE Queensland is collecting your personal information in accordance with the TAFE Queensland Act 2013 to manage your enrolment, training progress,
and administration. For specific cohorts of students and as a matter of routine, your personal information (including attendance details, progress, and
results) will be disclosed to the following people and organisations:
• If you are a school-based apprentice or trainee or VET in schools student – your school, the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority, and
the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (for your results only).
• If you are an apprentice or trainee or enrolled in training paid for by your employer, or in which you consent to release information to your employer
– your employer/host employer.
• If you are enrolled with TAFE Queensland and undertaking training with another organisation (including other training providers, community
organisations, schools or universities ) – the organisation with which you are undertaking training.
• If you are enrolled in a program eligible for university articulation through one of our higher education delivery partners, i.e. University of Canberra and/
or intend to continue study via a pre-arranged articulation pathway, for example, you are studying a dual qualification with TAFE Queensland and a
• If you are under the age of 18 – your parent/guardian (unless you have formally advised TAFE Queensland not to provide this information).
• If you are an international student – the parties outlined in the terms and conditions agreed upon accepting a place with TAFE Queensland.
• All students – The National Centre for Vocational Education Research and the Department of Industry in accordance with the National Vocational
Educational and Training Regulator Act 2011 for the purposes of national statistical data collection, and to provide information for your Unique Student
Identifier account; and the national VET and higher education regulators in accordance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015
and Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2011 to assist with the monitoring and regulation of the vocational education and
training and higher education sectors.
Personal information collected may also be disclosed to third parties with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Your information will be stored securely. If you wish to access or correct any of your information, discuss how it has been managed, or have a concern
or complaint about the way your personal information has been collected, used, stored, or disclosed, please contact TAFE Queensland customer services
or your teacher.
For those students who require assistance in reading and understanding this Privacy Statement, please contact TAFE Queensland Customer Service
Centres prior to enrolling.
8. Study Reason
To get a job
To develop my existing business
To start my own business
To try for a different career
To get a better job or promotion
It was a requirement of my job
I wanted extra skills for my job
To get into another course of study
For personal interest or self-development
What Program/Course are you enrolling into?
Of the following options listed below which BEST describes your main reason for undertaking this training? Tick ONE box only.
11. Emergency Contact (Person you want us to contact in an emergency)
Relationship to student (e.g. Parent, Friend)
10. Disabilities (Answering these questions will not affect your enrolment)
Do you consider yourself to have a disability, impairment or long-term condition?
(Go to Question 11)
If yes, please indicate the areas of disability, impairment or long-term condition:
Would you like to receive advice on support services, equipment and facilities which may assist (if applicable)?
If you have indicated Yes then evidence may be required.
Hearing / Deafness
Acquired Brain Impairment
Other (please specify)
ISAS348 Ver 1 (7/2016)