2021 Community Guest Free-Space Application/Contract
Community groups or organizations requesting a Free-Space reservation at the Port Orchard Farmers
Market will meet the following requirements:
1. Must be a not-for-profit organization or community services offering information regarding
Market-related and/or community-related services.
2. To request a Free-Space (10’x10’), complete this form and mail in to the above address or bring to
the Market Information Booth on market day.
3. Due to high demand, Free-Space booths may be limited to one Saturday per month on a first
come, first-serve basis. The Market Manager is responsible for determining availability of space.
4. Requesting organization must provide their own canopy, canopy weights (required minimum of
25lbs per leg), table, chairs, and weather protection. Information may be passed out from stall area
only. No microphones or electronically-enhanced presentations are permitted.
5. Sales are limited to raffle tickets or show tickets. If you wish to sell a product, please inquire about
screening and member/vendor details.
6. Free-Space groups are subject to all Market Site Policies as contained in the Vendor Guide
available at www.pofarmersmarket.org, unless otherwise specified.
Community Group / Organization Free-Space Reservation Form
Name of Group/Organization: ______________________________________
Mailing Address: _______________________________________________
Email Contact: ________________________________________________
Contact Person & Phone #: ________________________________________
Purpose of reservation: ___________________________________________
I have read and agree to follow the POFM Community Group/Organization Free-Space Agreement &
Market Site Policies:
Anyone wanting to bring a vehicle into the market must show a valid Auto Insurance ID Card to the
Manager before entering.
Please submit reservation form to the address above, at the Information Booth at the market, or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SIGNER OF THIS CONTRACT AGREES TO HOLD THE KRFMA/Port Orchard Farmers Market
HARMLESS FOR ANY PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE ORGANIZATION’S USE OF
THE PROPERTY OCCUPIED BY THE FARMERS MARKET
click to sign
click to edit