SAS #RFA # Page 2 of 9
CDN Vendor ID Amendment #
The following assurances apply to this program. In order to meet the requirements of the program, the applicant must
comply with these assurances.
Check each of the following boxes to indicate your compliance.
1. The applicant provides assurance that program funds will supplement (increase the level of service), and not supplant
(replace) state mandates, State Board of Education rules, and activities previously conducted with state or local funds. The
applicant provides assurance that state or local funds may not be decreased or diverted for other purposes merely
because of the availability of these funds. The applicant provides assurance that program services and activities to be
funded from this LOI will be supplementary to existing services and activities and will not be used for any services or
activities required by state law, State Board of Education rules, or local policy.
2. The applicant provides assurance that the application does not contain any information that would be protected by the
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) from general release to the public.
3. The applicant provides assurance to adhere to all the Statutory and TEA Program requirements as noted in the
2021-2023 Title I, ESF-Focused Support Grant Program Guidelines.
4. The applicant provides assurance to adhere to all the Performance Measures, as noted in the 2021-2023 Title I, ESF-
Focused Support Grant Program Guidelines, and shall provide to TEA, upon request, any performance data necessary to
assess the success of the program.
5. The applicant provides assurance that they accept and will comply with the requirements of Every Student Succeeds
Act Provisions and Assurances.
6. The applicant assures that any Electronic Information Resources (EIR) produced as part of this agreement will comply
with the State of Texas Accessibility requirements as specified in 1 TAC 206, 1 TAC Chapter 213, Federal Section 508
standards, and the WCAG 2.0 AA Accessibility Guidelines.
7. Title I served Federally Identified campuses awarded this grant will engage in the Effective Schools Framework (ESF)
continuous improvement process and create a plan to be submitted to TEA that addresses the selected pathway aligned
to the Essential Actions (EA) from the ESF.
8. The applicant ensures it will notify the Vetted Improvement Program provider of intent to apply and, if awarded,
will work in good faith with the Vetted Improvement Program.
9. For all pathways, the applicant will budget at least the minimum amount indicated in the Budget Object Code 6200 -
Profession and Contracted Services.
Shared services arrangements (SSAs) are NOT permitted for this grant.
Shared Services Arrangements
Number of Campuses Included in this Application