Version 1 – updated 13/08/2020
A: Suite 1102, Level 11, 55 Clarence
Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
P: (02) 8381 3700
2020 Annual Awards Application Form
Our Packaging Future Award for Packaging
This year's APCO Awards will include several new categories designed to showcase APCO
Members who have implemented an initiative within their organisation that supports progress
toward the 2025 National Packaging Targets. The Our Packaging Future Awards are open to all
Covenant Supporter and Brand Owner Members.
Has your organisation implemented an initiative between 2018 – 2020, that supports the
strategies of Our Packaging Future?
To be considered for this Award, please complete the below application form and return
to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 2 October 2020.
Applications will be reviewed by the APCO team and successful applicants will be notified by 4
November 2020. Please be available for the online Annual Awards on 18 November 2020 at 3pm
AEST. Finalists will be registered separately.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the APCO Member Services team via
email@example.com or on 02 8318 3720.
To nominate your organisation for this Award, please:
1. Download the application form
2. Submit the application form along with evidence
3. Submit your organisation's logo in .jpeg or .png
4. Read and sign the 2020 APCO Awards Declaration
5. Return all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2 October
Our Packaging Future Award for Packaging Sustainability Education
For this Award, APCO is looking for education campaigns on packaging sustainability, setup by
our Member organisations. This could include such things as marketing campaigns for the
Australasian Recycling Label, running workshops or webinars on packaging sustainability etc.
These programs can be internal within your organisation, or external with customers and
suppliers. If your organisation has run an education campaign between 2018 – 2020, please
provide details below:
1. What was the purpose of your education campaign?
2. Who was the audience for the campaign?
3. If available, how many people did the campaign reach?
4. What were the outcomes and/or benefits of the campaign?