If you accidentally declined any/all of your aid, do not complete this form. Contact our office at 713.743.1010, option 5, sfa@central.uh.edu
or visit the Welcome Center. If you need to decline all aid for the entire year, log into your myUH self-service account and under Financial
Aid Accept/Decline click “Decline All.”