May 14, 2021
2020-21 OSAP Acknowledgement of Academic Probation
Social Insurance Number:
• You are attending a dierent school than the institution which placed you on
academic probation; or
• You are attending a private institution in Ontario; or
• You are attending a school outside of Ontario.
Section B: Required documents
Do any of the following statements apply to you:
Required documents: You must include a copy of your postsecondary
transcripts from your probation period.
Your personal information will be used to administer and nance the Ontario Student Assistance Program
(OSAP) as set out in the notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information on your OSAP application
and in accordance with the consents you signed on your OSAP application. The Ministry of Colleges and
Universities administers and nances OSAP under the legal authority set out on your OSAP application. If
you have any questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, contact the
Director, Student Financial Assistance Branch, Ministry of Colleges and Universities, PO Box 4500, 189
Red River Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7B 6G9; 807- 343-7260.
Signature of student:
Section C: Student declaration
• I understand that to remain eligible for OSAP, I need to successfully complete a 60% course load
(or 40% if I self-identied as having a permanent disability for OSAP purposes) each year I receive
• I will take the necessary steps to improve my academic progress for the current academic year.
• I understand that if I fail to successfully maintain satisfactory academic progress for the current
academic year, I may be restricted from OSAP for a minimum of one year.
• I will contact my nancial aid oce if I have any questions about the minimum academic standard
required to remain eligible for OSAP consideration.
Transcripts are not required.
Note: if you are completing this form electronically, use the “Fill & Sign” feature in Adobe Reader or
your PDF program to draw your signature. T
yped signatures will not be accepted.